woensdag 20 maart 2013

image-heavy post!

This Saturday I went to two museums with my school. I have seen a lot of artworks, from many different artists and ages.
 We travelled to Den Haag (in the Netherlands) to visit the museums. I took some shots from the train ride too :V

A view from the window near Gouda.
 In the first museum (Beelden aan Zee) I did not have my camera with me, so I could not take pictures there. There was an interesting exhibition from Bertozzi & Casoni. They created interesting statues from ceramics. The second museum was the Gemeentemuseum. On the outside there were very playful works of art.

In this museum I took many pictures, mostly of art that I liked or found interesting. I do not know most of the names since I only look at pictures actually.



So yeah, I have no idea who the artists were. I really liked the technique of painting and drawing in these.


very pointilistic feel in this one

Here starts some more graphic work, the artist was Tuymans I believe.

And here you can see me taking a picture. XD




this was from a children's books illustrator. I really liked the style of the left figure.
/camwhoring

really beautiful work by Mondriaan

the "famous" trees by Mondriaan

I love the bold way of painting here.
This sculpture was really cool. It is a fire with skulls, guns and a boot in it.

These were dolls in a small house. Especially the little objects are really cute.


very painterly wall.
And these were all the pictures I took. I barely go to museums, maybe I should do it more often. :) It was definately a nice experience.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten